An end of year message from our MD:
“I can’t quite believe I’m typing this message, only seems like yesterday that we were celebrating the New Year, where has the year gone!?
I hope this finds you, your family and colleagues well, and 2022 has been a healthy and prosperous New Year for you all.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business again this year and look forward to working with you in 2023. The team and I hope the software is continuing to deliver what you need to run your business, it’s your success and growth that drives the functionality and changes we make.
With the state of the nation, and factors outside of our control, I’m sure the year has not been without it’s challenges, and confident the only constant for you and us has been change. To manage the trials and tribulations of this change, is ensuring the people you work with and for are the people you’d want at your side when the going gets tough, and I can certainly say that between my colleagues and friends here at i2i along with you, our customers (and we definitely have the best customers in the market), for this I’m grateful.
We have seen enormous expansion across our customer base which in turn has led to some exciting developments. Here are a few of our highlights:
- Move from Parallels to AVD: This was a massive piece of work, and the feedback received is that i2i is now far snappier and quicker to navigate since the change. We have certainly seen a significant reduction in the number of Helpdesk tickets for latency and printing issues.
- Cross Database Functionality: With the growing demand for group businesses, we now provide the capability for group businesses to manage their inventory across multiple businesses, creating clarity and automation.
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) run on android mobile computers (very cool Zebra TC21 or Sunmi L2s) with the latest developments including full GRN (Goods Received), Stock picking by SO (Sales Order), WO (Works Order), and Image capture & signature against GRN, WO, Batch Moves and Collection/Delivery, plus a whole lot more
- Front to back, back to front traceability against batch No and Serial No
- Shopify App
- Multiple Courier Integrations and Edi Integrations
- Widespread use of our Qlik Dashboards providing the majority of our customers with real time insights against any data set or metric visualised in any form of graph or chart
- A powerful EPOS supporting our trade and retail outlets
- B2B Portal coming in the New Year.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please feel free to get in touch with the team for more information.
I hope you have some time off to look forward to over the festive period, it’s always a good time to reflect and evaluate on the year that’s been.
We will be closed in between Christmas and the New Year returning on Tuesday 3rdJan, but for those of our customers that will be operational during these times, we’ll be here to help.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from the team here at i2i, see you on the other side.”